Hanko is a port town and municipality on the south coast of Finland, 130 kilometres west of Helsinki.
Monday 07:00 – 18:30
Tuesday 07:00 – 23:00
Wednesday 07:00 – 23:00
Thursday 07: 00 – 15:00
Friday 07:00 – 18:30
Saturday 07:00 – 15:00
Sunday 13:00 – 19:00
Phone: +358 (0) 20 777 1581All contacts
60 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
90 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Accompanied units, dangerous goods stowage A, B and C
Unaccompanied units, dangerous goods stowage A, B and C
120 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
180 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Arrival after these times cannot guarantee shipment – we recommend late running traffic to contact the check-in staff at port of departure prior to arrival.
In case of unaccompanied and dangerous goods carrying please inform freight reservations department at least 24 hours before departure.
Cut-off times for no show and late handling units – 2 hrs.
General guidelines for shipment of special units (chassis/out of gauge)
- The unit must have enough fuel to be handled at the ship and in the ports
- The breathalyzer must be disconnected before handling in the port
- The battery must to be in good condition
- Drivers instructions (in English) must travel with the unit, otherwise handling cannot be guaranteed
- The unit must have fully functional brakes
- Non-compliance with the above guidelines could lead to additional costs, which will be charged to the customer
Unaccompanied units can normally be left on the quayside for up to 3 days. After that charges will apply.
Only accompanied vehicles intended for shipment may park short term (max 2 hours) prior to check-in, no other vehicles. Vehicles not intended for shipment are not permitted in the port.
Charges for trailers or other equipment that remains on the quayside for a prolonged period of time will be charged parking/standage charges.