For more information please contact Portbase: https://www.portbase.com/en/services/cargo-information-2-0/
This additional service will be available as from 1st of January 2021.
Benefits for you:
- Insight 24/7 into own Bills of Lading on board an incoming vessel
- Useful track & trace feature: real time ETA’s, announcement of Customs inspections and discharge confirmations
- Read in and reuse cargo and planning info directly via a System Interface
- B/Ls can be used and tracked by multiple parties simultaneously
- Straightforward planning of onward transport
With the B/L information from the service Cargo Information, you can process the follow-up declarations in the correct way 24/7 and plan the onward transport. Phoning or mailing to Stena Line for their cargo information is not necessary.
You can also use the cargo information in other Portbase services:
- Notification Local Clearance
- Transit Declaration
- Declaration Food and Consumer Products