Our customers’ needs for intermodal solutions are steadily increasing. We work closely with our partners in the logistics industry to connect road, sea and rail in a fast, optimized and seamless shipping process.
With access to one of the most extensive short sea networks and high-frequent routes, we link the intermodal networks across Europe with our services. Services that go very well in hand with the focus we have on sustainable shipping.
Our dedicated and flexible departures are adapted to match connecting trains, ensuring a punctual and highly reliable delivery. All while our experienced support team are ready to assist you in any questions you may have.
Kiel – Verona v.v.
- Six roundtrips per week
- In cooperation with Kombiverkehr
- Linked to our Gothenburg service
Kiel – Trieste v.v.
- One round-trip per week
- In cooperation with TX Logistik
- Connects Turkey and Italy with Sweden
Rostock – Schkopau v.v.
- Two round-trips per week
- In cooperation with Deucon and Pressnitztalbahn
- First product as operator, 30% risk share
- Mix of intermodal and conventional rail mostly for chemical industry
Europoort – Poland/Italy v.v.
- Trains operated by and under customers’ own responsibility
- Trailer and container concept
- Extended Europoort operation with additional track by the end of 2018
Liepaja – Duisburg / Ludwigshafen / Verona / Lyon v.v.
- Integrated ‘One stop shop’
- Tank, bulk and ocean containers (20’-45’)
- Semi and huckepack trailers (max 14 metre long, 2.6 metre wide)
Gdynia – Eastern and Northern Sweden & transit to Norway v.v.
- Two high frequency ferry routes to/from Karlskrona and Nynäshamn
- Intermodal HUB in Gdynia
- Own intermodal terminal in Karlskrona
- The Gdynia ferry terminal located close to the BCT intermodal terminal with regular daily train connections to all major industrial areas in Poland
- Gdynia serving container traffic from the Chinese New Silk Road